Sunday, June 1, 2008

Tips for strengthening your marriage

Today in Church we were having a wonderful lesson on strengthening your marriage. Sis. Davis was doing great and people were sharing wonderful comments on how to communicate better. One sister shared this one "If you jump their bones more often, they do more things for you" Women were crying in laughter, I hope she wasn't offended. She's probably right, but it was still hilarious. This is not her first comment like this, but it was about "not giving it to them". Funny huh!

6 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Wow sounds like you have a very liberal ward! How funny. I guess it's good to have a few of those comments, it keeps everyone awake.

Lacie said...

I wish I would have been there, that will be an experience you will never forget. I think Jen even took her advise:) hehehehe

Sarah H. said...

I can't believe she said that in church. I would busted a gut. That is hilarious.

Dani said...

That is so funny. Have you ever seen the movie Charly? There is a scene in that movie that is the same as you described, only worded slightly differently. What a crack up!

corrychronicles said...

That is so awesome, wish I could have been there for her great commment.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Thats Great! What a crack up!!:)