Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My Dad Is Better Than Your Dad Birthday Party!

Samantha requested this party, she must be mine. I was very excited but I said ask your dad. And he jumped on board too. The girls all seemed to have a wonderful time! Their dad's seemed to have a great time also!
Here's a few of my favorite shots of Samantha!

1st game: Girl's Bubble Gum in a whip cream pie.
2nd game: Dad's Gummi worms in Oreo dirt!
These were my favorites!

3rd game : Relay Both Dad & Daughter find 4 flags in slime!
4th game: Waterslide down slime.
They were supposed to try to get flags while the slided, but it didn't work out to well, so they just waterslided. They seemed to enjoy that just as much!
Here's a few more pic & picture of the other dads & girls!

We then had a BBQ for all the Dads & Girls, opened presents made DAD keychains and they all got a #1 DAD Trophy! I think everyone had tons of fun, and I'm sure I will have to have another party involving slime for another one of my kids. I am so excited that the girls are all old enough (4th graders next year, wow!) to remember this forever!
By the way for all those who are concerned, yes I am partied out for a little while! Every year when it's the girls birthday's I think wow that's a lot of parties in a week. We should have planned that better our girls our 2 years, 2 days & 20 minutes apart.

6 comments:

Holly said...

What a cute idea to invite the dates to come. I sometimes ask my little second graders if they have a boyfriend or if they think a boy is cute. Their reply is always...just my DAD!

Jenni said...

That is the coolest birthday party idea ever! I love it. I'm totally going to have to copy it!

Ally is about to turn nine and for some reason it seems so much older then eight did. And she'll be in FOURTH grade too, yeah that one blows my mind!

Shelly Kenison said...

What a disgusting fun party! Looks like everyone had a blast.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That is an awesome idea...lots of work i'm sure! I am sure they will remember it forever:) How Fun!!

corrychronicles said...

That is such a fabulous idea, where do you come up with these. It is no wonder you have the calling you have, you think up such great stuff. Way to go.

Amy's Blog said...

So many birthday parties! Your kids are so adorable and you have the most creative ideas when it comes to parenting. If I ever have kids, I will need you as a mentor!