Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!!!! 9 Years old!

Our Samantha is 9 today, this seems so crazy to me. I always rolled my eyes when the older sisters in my ward would tell me enjoy it now it goes by to quickly. They were right! Samantha Lyn Crockett was born on June 25th 1999 at 2:00 pm. She was 18 1/2 inches long and weighed 5 lbs. 11 oz. She was born 4 weeks early. I had a crazy pregnancy with her my placenta tore a little at 20 weeks so I was put on bedrest for 2 weeks while it healed. Then at 34 weeks the doctor said my fluid was on the low side and that I needed to try to stay off my feet. Which I didn't do very well at my 36 weeks appointment the doctor told us to go to the hospital and have our baby there was not enough fluid. So at 10:30am I went to the hospital at 5:00 pm the started inducing me, and at 2:00 pm the next day we have miss Samantha. She was a great baby and great toddler. She's been a blessing in our life everyday she's been in it. She is very busy with her social life, and loves school because she is with her friends all day long. She hates mornings, love spaghetti, likes things organized, loves to clean (only big projects when moms helping), she is pretty bossy, but gets along with others well. She's just starting the boy crazy days (I remember the many crushes I had in 4th grade). Happy Birthday Sis!

3 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Happy Birthday Samantha!!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

They grow up so fast! I can't believe she is 9...WOW! Happy Birthday!!:)

Robby and Christy said...

Sam,
You where such a cute little bald baby with bright blue eyes and now you are a bright eyed beautiful girl. Thank you for being such a good helper with "little Lukey" and the twins! Happy birthday!!
Love Aunt Christy and Uncle Robby