Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Ryan * My Dad* Ryan's Dad*
I'm so lucky to have a wonderful husband who is a great father to our four beautiful children. And to have been born to a great father who loves me and my family, especially my kids. And I was lucky a 3rd time when I married into Ryan's family and gained another great father in my life who loves us all so much, even in the Dominican Republic.
Ryan, I love you so much and I'm so glad my roommate dragged me out of bed to go to Sacrament when I wanted to sleep until Sunday School. I would have never met you (for those who don't know the story, it was his last Sunday in our ward and he wasn't in my Sunday School class). I am so glad that you help our children find the humor in everything, and you are so funny yourself. I love to laugh with you, and you make me feel so safe and warm. Thanks for the love you give me and the happy life we have found together.

2 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Happy Fathers Day Ryan. I am so glad you married such an awesome wife. I don't know what I would have done if you had married someone horrid. Who would my best friend be? You are such a great guy. Thanks for being such an amazing friend and example to us.

Rod & Kathy said...

Chelsi, you are absolutely the best! I love ya tons. Your other Dad in the Dominican Republic