Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dentist Appointments!


Last Thursday we ALL had dentist cleanings! A day when all parents cross their fingers when the dentist is checking for cavities. Well we survived and made it out with only 1 tiny cavity on Coleman's back teeth. I must give all the credit to the weekly fluoride treatments given at school. I pay $5.00 per child per years for fluoride swish every Wednesday. Anyhow the photo's are of little Jaxsyn getting her teeth looked and a varnish treatment put on, thanks to Grandma being the hygienist she did a great job. I didn't take picture of the other kids, I didn't remember my camera was in my mom's purse until it was Jaxsyn's turn.

6 comments:

corrychronicles said...

Way to go Jaxsyn! Rylie has her first appointment in November and I am not sure how she will do.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

CUTE!! Kids are so funny at the dentist:) So nice you only have ONE cavity to worry about!

Dani said...

We are all going in a couple of weeks. My kids haven't had a cavity yet, and I'm nervous that this could be the one! I'm so impressed that you got Jaxsyn to do any of that! Good job kids!

Lacie said...

I love the Dentist I would get a cleaning every month if I was rich.

Shelly Kenison said...

How lucky to leave with only 1 cavity. I don't think Tanner or Aussie have ever left with less than a few each.

Adrienne said...

Okay,
so I took my 3 year old Nat to the dentist for the first time a couple months ago. It was like a carnival -- he got sugar free ice cream, toys, a balloon, got to play video games, and layed down and watched "Blue's Clues" on the ceiling TV while his teeth got cleaned. It was like a carnival! He's been begging to go back to the dentist ever since...and I wish I could go there too! Your kids are so cute, Chels. Jaxsyn is a doll!