Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ashlynn's Spa Birthday Patry!

We got home at 10:30 from the campout and we were onto the next fun activity at 3:30!! Ashlynn's Friend birthday party, her birthday is on the 27th!! I had to plan it for Saturday because of other things planned. My mom, and sister-in-laws Christy & Tammy came to help. We did the girls hair and make-up, fingernails & gave them each a pedicure. I made them all spa towels (cut a towel in half and sew side and an elastic in the top). They all looked cute and Ashlynn said she had fun, she asked for this party 2 years ago when I did it for Sam, but it's better with 7 year olds, they love it. Ashlynn wanted a lipstick cake so I made on, but it's not great I had about 15 minutes to make it! Ashlynn got Littlest Pet Shops, one for the computer too, make, jewlery, and fashion papper doll making kit. After they were all done-up they had pizza & soda. then cake & ice cream all while they watched Camp Rock!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Okay,
You. Are. An. Awesome. Mom. What a cute idea! Also, I have pictures of your mom putting makeup on me for the 4th grade play. So that means your mom has been dolling up little girls for at least 20 years!! Too cool.

Tandy said...

That is such a cute idea!!! I am amazed you did that after a ward campout! I usually went home and slept the rest of the day!

corrychronicles said...

How cute are you!! I love the idea and I hope I will remember it when Rylie is older.