Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sorry no camera! One Boring Post!

Here's a old photo of our cul-de-sac, we actually live in a double cul-de-sac. Where one road leads to a dead end with two cul-de-sac's it makes for very little traffic.

I left my camera at my mom's house, so this post might be a little boring.

Nothing makes you feel like the mother of 4 children , more than summer vacation. When they are all home, all day, always demanding your time an attention it gets a little crazy. Thankfully the grocery store in SF has a cooking class in the mornings on Monday. They let your kids go for free and they stay there for 30-40 minutes making cute cooking projects. And I get to shop with only 1 little 1 year old girl. The rest of our summer days have been filled with sunscreen, quarters for the mini sno-cone stands that pop up in the cul-de-sac, and me with with the neighborhood moms chatty-chat-chatting (at least that's what my girls call it!).

4 comments:

kjSmith said...

Hmm, I must know more about this cooking class! 30 minutes of shopping without kids constantly asking for stuff sounds like heaven to me.

Shelly Kenison said...

Perfect neighborhood! How nice to sit outside and be friends with all the neighbors. Maybe one day we will live close enough, I can join in on the chit chat!

Jen B. said...

That sounds about right!! I need to sign up for that little cooking class, is there still room? Anyway I thought the chatty-chatting was cute, my kids call it mom talk. Ah, tha days of summer!

Lacie said...

How old could this photo be maybe a few weeks at the most. When I double clicked I expected old old. At least we get tan being outside so much:) I love the sno-cones....they hit the spot for me:)