Saturday, June 21, 2008

Orem Summerfest 2008!



Okay Please forgive me I've been sooo busy this week so the blogging is a little behind! But we did so much fun stuff I can't leave anything out so here it comes all at you in a couple days!!

Last Saturday was Summerfest!! I love Summerfest it's a parade at night so you don't melt watching the same floats you could watch on the 4th of July!! The fireworks are awesome & we've gone so many years in a row I actually remember going when I was Sam's age! The kids love it and we hit the carnival, dinner, parade, & fireworks all in about 7 hours!!





Here's my proof about the fireworks! This is the finale!


2 comments:

Lacie said...

I went to this all the time growing up....never to the one on the 4th. I feel like I missed out I should start going again.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Those are some good fireworks!! Looks like a lot of fun:)