Saturday, June 21, 2008

3 extra kids!

For about 24 hours I had 7 Kids! And wow it's more than 4! Last Tuesday Robby & Christy were helping with their wards youth conference. So I offered to take their boys overnight! They were good and my kids had a great time with them. Samantha & Ashlynn impressed me so much because at dinner the girls each took on twin and helped them get their dinner, then they helped bathe them and dress then in their PJ's. Then they had a movie night upstairs in their room (I had stitch club in my family room that night), and they helped make each of them a bed and then they slept by them and help with them all night! It was funny because in the morning Ashlynn came downstairs a said "I'm so tired Ayden woke up 2 times last night!" I could just picture how many nights in the future, she has ahead which will be worse than just 2 times a night. Coleman & Porter just treated it like a really long sleepover so they were in heaven! I did realize it is true, if you have a lot of kids they kind of take care of each other! But I'm still done with 4!!
P.S. I swear I do comb Jaxsyn's hair, it just gets really crazy, fast unless it's pulled in pony tails and she dosen't like pony tails very much!

2 comments:

Lacie said...

That is so cute of your girls. You have been a busy little girl:)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

WOW...That kept you busy I am sure! The kids probably loved it though:)