Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Beloved Nursery Bucket!


Jaxsyn was so excited last Sunday to get the treat bucket. She walked it out of the classroom and carried it all the way to the car. Then that afternoon when we were leaving for Sunday dinner she had to bring it with us. Well now she's in love with her nursery teachers guess who they are... Ryan & I. We are actually excited we started today & wow those kids can wear you out. When everyone shows up there would be 17 kids!!! And we have 2 other nursery classes, that's a lot of kids. On top of that we were not released from our other callings Ward Activities Director & Perfecting the Saints (service coordinator for the Elders Quroum).

4 comments:

Lacie said...

You told me that you got this calling but I totally forgot. I can't believe it CRAZY!!! I didin't know we had 3 nurserys WOW! Ryder is 18 months the end of June, maybe he will be in your class.

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh how awesome would you be in nursery?! Only in Utah where you have THREE nurseries for one ward, right??

corrychronicles said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. So are you pulling Jaxsyn into your class? I will be sad if she is not with Rylie any more, you guys will be so great.

corrychronicles said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. So are you pulling Jaxsyn into your class? I will be sad if she is not with Rylie any more, you guys will be so great.