Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Old Friends, new again!

This is Rafael Neilson, she was my best friend in Junior High. We went our separate ways in high school, I was really busy swimming & being boy crazy! But we ran into each other on Facebook, so we went out to dinner to get to know each other again. It was fun we went to Red Robin and the Bath & Body Works for the clearance sale. I had to run home quickly, I'd already hung out with friends the night before & was feeling guilty leaving my family. It was great to talk about how our lives are so different, she's living the single life & I'm married with 4 kids.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

OH MY GOSH!!! How cute are both of you? I feel like we should have a sleepover and play computer Monopoly till 5 AM, or watch you guys make the most disgusting shakes out of cool whip, bananas, and who knows what else. That is so freaking awesome, Chels!! I was just thinking about Rafael the other day -- how cool.

angela said...

That is awesome to re-connect with friends fromt he past...there are a few that I would love to hang out with again...

Shelly Kenison said...

How great is the Internet for keeping in touch and reconnecting. Sounds like it was a fun night.

Lacie said...

I'm glad you had fun! I think it's great you took a picture.