Friday, May 9, 2008

Yeah a back step!!

As some of you will know we have been living without back steps for 2 summers. We wanted to do them last year but instead we poured a ton of cement for a patio, and extra long driveway down the side. So finally we are having our steps & pergola built. We found the steps being built last night when we got home from a visit from my Uncle Robert & Aunt Lorrie and their kids Whitney, Kaitlyn, & Greggory (Brady if flying out today!). We met at my parents house and had pizza and salad. We see them about once a year they live in Omaha, Nebraska, they are here for a wedding. It's always great to visit with them, even though it's only a short visit this time.

Anyway, aren't my steps cute, they also started the pergola and worked until 11:00pm until someone from the Retirement Home behind us yelled it's bedtime out their window!!!!

5 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

I am so excited for you!! They look great. I can't wait to come use them in a few weeks.

Lacie said...

That's funny that someone yelled out it's bedtime. LOL I'm so happy that you will be able to walk in your backyard from your house, how exciting.

Sarah H. said...

Looks awesome. That will be so nice for you. LOL, that is so funny that someone yelled from the retirement home.

corrychronicles said...

Those stairs are looking so awesome, I am so jealous. Can't wait to see it all when it is done.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I love the stairs:) That will be so nice to have done I'm sure!!!