Friday, May 30, 2008

Orange Popsicles Days & Chlorine Mornings!



Summer has begun at it's already in full force! I haven't even had time to blog. The kids are so excited and I am too. All I know it that at 8:36am we had just all woken up except the baby who slowly woke-up after that. I love summer and sleeping in!! We've already gone through 3/4 a box of Otter pops and 3 1/2 bags of popsicles (there's only orange left of course) all since last week. But who cares, it's summer it even smells different at night I LOVE IT!!! On a different subject I need to share my love of http://www.facebook.com/ thanks to my friend Sarah for telling me about it. I have reconnected with some friends from my earlier days, and it over joys me in how fun it is to see where we all of ended up in our lives. And my favorite moment is that Emily (from OHS Swim Team) invited me to do swim workouts here in SF. I'm have been longing for those early morning swim workouts, the sweet smell of chlorine, the quite when you first dive into the pool and then continued moments of just thinking while you pound out lap after lap. I'm so excited!!

2 comments:

Sarah H. said...

Yay for swimming again. I wish that I could be there with you guys. I saw Emily a couple of times at the pool when I used to go to the Springville pool. Facebook is fun. I love being able to talk to everyone and it's just like nothing ever changed.

Jared said...

Too big of a gut to be seen at the pool :D Maybe one day