Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer Chore Charts

Okay, I told some of my friends I would post this, chore charts. These are the cutest chart charts I have ever found. http://www.chorecharts.com/Free_Chore_Charts.html I really like the Messy style one. I think I'm going to go with the family auction route. http://www.trishberg.com/Adobe/SurvivingMotherhood/FamilyChoreAuction.pdf



It's pretty much that for each chore your child does they get a ticket or fake dollar to use in an auction at the end of the month. "Stay up 30 minutes. past bedtime" "Extra 30 minutes playing" "Ice Cream Trip" etc. I'm always willing to try find a better way to get my kids chores. I'll let you know how it works.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I think I've mentioned to you before that the fake dollars work great for us, and it's lasting too! I love the chore charts you found, now I can chuck my boring excel spreadsheet!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Thanks for the good info....I can ALWAYS use new ideas for getting chores done!!:)