Monday, May 5, 2008

We're back from our Disneyland Vacation!!!
I was very nervous about this trip for many reasons!
1- 5 kids 8 & under 2-Jaxsyn 20 months 3- Lines
4- Crying 5- Fighting 6- Plane ride with kids
7-FAMILY VACATION (need I say More!)
I was pleasantly surprised!! The kids did great we could stay at the park for 5 hours without them breaking down (they had a snack every few hours!). Jaxsyn was awesome rarely cried and she had a fever one of the days! The lines were non-existent, for real I will always go the first week in May!!! The longest line was 25 minutes (Nemo) which during Spring Break was 4 hours long!! My kids loved the roller coasters (Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain Railroad, California Screamin', & The Matterhorn.)! We did most of their favorites a few times or more!! We had an awesome time and the kids got to swim 2 hours a day at the pool, we left the park every afternoon for a break!! I would never go without other family members or a babysitter it would have been so hard!! Here's a few pictures, my mom was the picture taker this weekend so I have to get pictures from her!!

1- On our way to the Airport!
2- Bugs Life 3-D Theater

3- Kids eating HUGE pickles!
4- Waiting for Fantasmic!

3 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Good to hear you guys are back and had a fun time! I am sure your kids were so excited. That is awesome that you didn't have too many lines...that makes the biggest difference!

Shelly Kenison said...

I can't wait to try Disneyland with my kiddos again. It sounds like you figured out the perfect way to visit Disney! Is there anything you can't do?
Shelly

Holly said...

So it seems like every time I log on you guys are have gone on another vacation. Can I join your famiy?!