Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sam at the Hershey Track Meet!

The school district put on a track meet for all 3rd graders. Next week its the 4th, 5th & 6th grades, on separate days. Sam did the Long Jump, 50 m & 200 m. She did great! this is her right after the 200 m as you can see a forced smile!


Sam's friends! (Tamsyn, Drew, Elizabeth, Natalie, Sam, & Sarah)

Drew, Sam, Elizabeth, Tamsyn, & Natalie with Hefa Leone Tuita. He was on High School Musical 2 & 3 and Dance on Sunset. Sam really didn't know who he was but one of the girls did so they were star struck!!!

5 comments:

Lacie said...

They are at such a great age in life, I remember that age I LOVED it. School was fun friends were great and I couln't get enough sun:)

Lacie said...

OK maybe I thought I remembered it more then I actually did. Now that I just had 9 girls that age at my house, your house must be CRAZY!!! Not because of one but when she has friends over and Ashlynn has her frinds over.

Jenni said...

How fun is this age?? I love my third grader, she's so independent and so full of life. We need to enjoy it while it lasts! *Sigh* Before we know it, they'll be teenagers.......

kjSmith said...

Don't know much about 3rd graders but your kids are gorgeous. Oh, and I'm glad you had fun at disneyland. We did it a couple of years ago with four kids under 6 with the youngest not even a year yet. We had a blast! We totally have to do a bbq when school gets out. We'll get in contact soon.

Dani said...

What a cute girl and a fun experience! Glad you guys had fun at Disneyland too. It's one of our favorite places. We've never been in May, but we like to go at different times during the winter when there are also no crowds. I'll never go in the summer again!