Saturday, May 31, 2008

Summer BBQ time!!

I love BBQ's, and last night we had one with Ryan's friends from high school (they are also my friends, but just not from high school). The Ivie's (without Colton he was at scout camp), Bird's (without Heather she was at a trade show), Kellem's (without 3 of the 4 kids they were with their mom), the Adams (without Dani, Tanner was too sick to come), & the Henry's who all came!! We had lots of food & fun. I'm sure this is the first of many BBQ's with them. The Poduskas better come soon because the Adams are having one at their house in a few weeks!

2 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Looks like all the party needed was us!He he he. We can't wait to get there and join in the fun!

Dani said...

My family had a ton of fun... thanks for inviting us! I look forward to actually being there next time too :-)