Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hallelujah!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!

Ryan & I are done with all of the graduation, performances, & recitals for the school year.
Only Hawaiian Day, 1st grade garage Sale, 2 Field Days, 1 Read-a-thon, 2 autograph books & finally school will be out!!!!
So that we can attend or host 2 dozen BBQ's, Strawberry Days, Summerfest, Spanish Fork Days, 6 Birthdays (Sam, Ashlynn, Chelsi (30!), Coleman, Jaxsyn & Ryan In Sept.), 2 Family Reunions, 2 Baptisms (Bailey & Kyle) Summer Dance, Summer Reading, Summer Cooking classes, Swim lessons, 1 Bow Hunt, 1 Ward Camp out, & 1 Stadium of Fire!!!!!
I Love Summer!!!!! This actually sounds like fun!!!

6 comments:

Kirstin said...

Sounds busy, busy and fun...as usual. Have fun!

angela said...

I love your blog, its so fun. I have to totally agree with you about blogging making you take more pictures and recording more info. I have not been good at it but now that you can blog everything it makes it way easier to do!!

Jen B. said...

I'm tired just reading that~!~!

kjSmith said...

Count us in for a bbq or two. Oh, and you're totally right about blogs making you better parents. Heehee. And, of course my picture was photoshopped. I was very serious about my promise that there would be no more ugly pictures of myself. LOL.

Dani said...

Sounds like a fun summer ahead! We are looking forward to our summer too! How did you manage to get Stadium of Fire tickets? I tried, but had no luck!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

WOW!! I just got a huge brain cramp...that is WAY too much to think about all at once!! :)