Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Blahs!

I am usually a fan of holidays, this one left a lot to be desired. I blamed it on SAD ( Seasonal Affected Disorder) which I don't truly have! This is the longest winter I can remember , and it really still feels like winter, not even spring. Anyhow we had grand plans to finish a lot of our yard, weed, plant flowers, etc. We ended up only weeding a little and going to Carl's Jr. No BBQ's either because it was too cold. Here's the photo of me being the best mom ever!!

1- Jaxsyn fell down the stairs and bruised her head. 2 & 3 Coleman & Ashlynn eating a whole slice of watermelon. Coleman said "Your the best mom ever, for letting us eat a whole slice by ourselves! 4- Samantha watching Jon & Kate plus 8 marathon, she's not a TV kid but she watched that show all day long (okay really like 4 hours), she paused for dinner. Usually I would care, but I didn't because it's a good show, and it was freezing outside.

4 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I TOTALLY agree with you! It needs to warm up NOW...and for good! No more winter crap. Memorial Day just isn't the same without a good BBQ. With that said...your kids look so cute eating their BIG slices of watermelon hehehe:)

Jen B. said...

Looks at that poor girls head!! That is so sad:( I am laughing because I also have S.A.D(not really) But come on!!! Let it be warm already!!!

Lacie said...

Finally the Crocketts stayed home and did nothing. I love it!!! hehehe Poor litte girl that is a bad bruise.

Dani said...

We all need days like that once in a while! I am also tired of the cooler weather. Enough already!