Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More Disneyland!

Here's few more picture of our trip lighten so you could see in the tunnels! And for all those wondering we are actually staying home for awhile!! I swear we have been gone since March & my house shows the pain of that!! This first picture is my mom right after the Grizzly Rapids ride in CA Adventure. My dad so kindly offered to stay with Jaxsyn and my mom went with us on the ride. Usually you don't get head to toe wet, but the gyser went off right as we were passing it so we were all drenched. My mom hate getting her hair ruined and she got the whole back of her hair wet. The nest two are us stuck on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Some kid stood up to get his sunglasses that had fallen, and the sensor shut's down the whole ride and has to be reset. We were going up the last big drop off! The video is after when we were walking through the ride on pathways and through special hidden doors! The final picture is us at the airport the kids were wiped out so they laid there watching a video.


4 comments:

Sarah H. said...

I can't wait till my kids are old enough to enjoy Disneyland. It looks like you guys had a blast.

Shelly Kenison said...

nice I love that you had to be rescued from a ride. I love it even more that you preserved it for the blog!

Lacie said...

You guys have been gone for so long. But it looks like it was all worth it:)

Robby and Christy said...

Looks like you guys had one adventure after another. Yeah for the Happiest Place on Earth!