Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Few Busy Days!!

Wow, I haven't posted since Wednesday evening! We've been busy: Ryan has worked, watched 2 Jazz games, been turkey hunting, planted a 1/2 a dozen bushes, mowed the lawns,stayed home with kids one day. Chelsi has been to PTA convention, planted a few dozen flowers, Bunko, had lunch with friends, driven to 3 birthday parties, 3 nurseries (flowers), went shopping 3 times, 4 hour- PTA planning meeting, and hung out with my mom & Tammy. It has been busy. The kids have been busy also!!
While we were busy our Pergola has move forward a little bit and it is 2/3's of the way done.

5 comments:

Robby and Christy said...

Looks awesome! I've been wanting a pergola for ages but now we have a playset in the spot I was hoping to put one. Oh well I'll just come visit yours :)

ATWOOD said...

I think I'm jealous, that is going to be so fun to have - I wonder how one would look in the front yard for lawn parties ;-)

Jen B. said...

That looks so good!! You should have lots of parties at you house this year and next year and the next.......

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That will be so nice to have! I am definitely thinkin P-A-R-T-Y :)

corrychronicles said...

I am loving it as I am sure you are too. Looks good!