Thursday, July 3, 2008

Swimming Lessons!


Here's the girls (Samantha, Bailey,& Ashlynn) jumping of the diving board & Coleman was jumping of the side of the pool. The kids love swimming lessons and they are getting pretty good too. The girls can breathe on their side and do a few strokes before bringing their heads up!

We went swimming after at the pool! It was warm but not too hot even at 98 degrees. It was bright as you can see from the photos. Jaxsyn loves the water too. I sadly got sun burnt on my shoulders and legs!

4 comments:

Tandy said...

looks really fun. Is that the Scera Pool? Your family has more fun than anyone I know.

Lacie said...

That looks fun!! To bad there are no pictures of you

Erickson Fam said...

I love the pool during the summer! Looks like you guys had a wonderful day.
Your girls have the brightest blue eyes - so pretty!

Cook Family said...

Where's this pool? Maybe we'll have to check it out while we are visiting. I thought about swim lessons but my little guy would probably have his head in the water the whole time!