Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jaxsyn's in the Terrible 2's!!

Well she's got the terrible right on, but she really won't be 2 until next month! Ryan's been in charge yesterday and today while I rested after a surgery (I'm fine and it's an unmentionable surgery so don't ask!! lol) Anyhow I was out of it all yesterday and I'm just resting today. Meanwhile Jaxsyn's been giving her dad a run for his money. She painted her toes blue!! Plus her legs, hair & face! She poured shampoo all over her legs & the carpet. She got into aquaphor lotion and covered her body (while Ryan was cleaning up the shampoo)! She found some mascara that had rolled out of my make-up bag, into the top drawer in my bathroom and put mascara on her eyes. And then went upstairs and got into my craft room and glue sticked herself & was trying to put it on the walls when he caught her.

8 comments:

Lacie said...

Looks like your in for it with her!! I'm glad you are doing good I have been wondering.

Adrienne said...

Holy crap I am dying!! Well, now we know why she's so freaking adorable, right? Because you can't be mad at your little princess, right? I hope lots of Dr. P was involved in your rapid recovery.. :)

Robby and Christy said...

Sweet!! That's hilarious.

-Robby-

Corinne said...

She's so cute, you could never get mad at her. That's when you grab the camera and just laugh about it!!

angela said...

I know the feeling. Max is the worst right now but then the next second he is so dang cute...what do you do???
Hope you are recovering OK!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That sounds all too familiar...Derek is a hop skip and a jump behind her! I can't let him out of my sight for 2 seconds or he is making a mess of something, kids....

Jen B. said...

Sounds about right!!! I can't keep up with Tyson, everytime I turn around He is into something else!!! It's always good for the dad to experience "mom" life once in a while.

corrychronicles said...

Okay, I have been in your shoes one too many times. It is so fun to have these little ones wanting so bad to do things themselves. It was great that Ryan could be there to experience a little bit of what you go through. She is so dang cute though.