Wednesday, July 2, 2008

OHS is being torn down!

They are building the new school in the parking lot and then when that is done they are tearing down the old one. It was sad to see the letters falling off and weird because I have so many fun memories of those halls, my parents even met in the library. I'm sure they needed a new building, but it's sad to see your past being torn down!! It was hard enough hearing my daughters do a SFH cheer last week instead of OHS. I don't know if "Go, Dons" will ever sound better than "Go, Tigers"!

3 comments:

Sarah H. said...

It is sad to see it go. The new just won't be the same. I'll have to say,"Look kids, that's where mommy went to high school...sort of" when we drive by. Goodbye old high school.

Jen B. said...

no kidding, "Go Dons"????? Hummmm.... I do have to say "Go tigers" will always be the RIGHT way. ninety-six,ninety-six, ninetyninetynientyninety, ninety-six!!!!!!!HAHA By the way, I didn't even spend much time there and I still think its sad :(

Eliza said...

I had no idea they were tearing down OHS. That is kind of sad, even though it was old. Go Tigers!