Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dog Days of Summer..almost over!

When we installed our sprinkler system we put a sprinkler underneath the tramp that we can turn on alone. We just got a new sprinkler head which works better then the one before. So the kids have been enjoying the cool water during these hot days. You can tell these were taken in May because the kids have no tan. They now have a great tan, even wearing 40 spf sunscreen everyday! I'm so excited that in 1 month I will have my days back. The kids start school on Aug. 20th!! I love summer, but I do enjoy only cleaning my house in the morning and it stays pretty clean until dinner time. During the summer it seems like I have to clean-up messes all day long.

7 comments:

Lacie said...

That looks fun!

Sarah H. said...

How fun! I hear on the messes. That is my life story. The only it stays clean is if we aren't here. They are still little and not in school yet. I know that someday that will change.

Dani said...

What kind of sprinkler head did you put in? Our kids love ours and play in it all the time, but I wonder if a different sprinkler head would work a little better. I get tired of all the messes too, but I dread having school start back up. I love the non-scheduled laid back days of summer, even if it means more messes!

Holly said...

That is such a good idea and I am sure it kept them entertained for many hours a day. I am on the other side. Summer is coming to an end and before I know it the kids will be lining up at my classroom door. Yuck! I enjoy summer way too much!

Robby and Christy said...

I wanna come play! Except maybe not in my bathing suit because I don't want to see everything jiggle while I jump. -Christy

corrychronicles said...

What a good idea to put a sprinkler in just for the tramp. Good thinking. I might have to see what you did.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That looks like alot of fun:) And the sprinkler idea..Good Thinking! I am with you August 20th will be SO SO SO nice once it gets here....the constant cleaning gets old VERY FAST!