Sunday, July 20, 2008

A New Tag!

My friend Marylynn tagged me so here goes....
1. 10 years ago...
I had been married about 10 months and we were trying to get pregnant. I went to Girl's Camp (as a leader) over my birthday and turned 20.
2. 5 years ago...
I was trying to survive my life with a 4 year old, 2 year old, and 11 month old. That was a hard year having 3 kids 3 & under. We were living in our home in Orem.
3. 1 year ago...
I was enjoying a summer not being pregnant, but chasing a 11 month old. The kids were all at a great age. I was enjoying that I was turning 29 not 30!
4. Yesterday...
Ryan & I got all gungho and were doing yard work by 8:30 am and were at Walmart by 10:45 am. We got a lot of little projects we had meaning to catch-up on. We went on a date to McGrath's & Lowe's.
5. 5 Favorite snacks...
Dr.Pepper, Chips & Dip, brownies, tootsie rolls, & pickles.
6. 5 Favorite Books...
Twilight, Nicholas Sparks books, Candle in the Darkness, ANY cookbook, & cheesy LDS books (sometimes they just hit the spot!)
7. 5 Favorite Places to Runaway...
My front porch, the neighbors houses in the afternoon, my front porch at night with Ryan, my computer, & anywhere out of town.
8. 5 Bad Habits...
Drinking to much soda, getting upset to easy, not doing laundry, staying up late, & on computer too much (blogging)!
9. 5 Things I Would Never Wear...
wrangler jeans, leggings, daisy dukes, black bra under white shirt, white jeans.
10. 5 Things I Enjoy...
Gardening, Camping, Planning Parties, Cooking, & being crafty!
11. 5 Favorite TV shows...
Big Brother, Jon & Kate Plus 8, How I Met Your Mother, Chuck, & Amazing Race.
12. 5 People I want to tag...
Christy, Sarah, Jenni, Lynzi, & Jen.

0 comments: