Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hospital Visits!

Ryan & I have visited three babies in the hospital this week. Picture #1 is Keaton Thomas Henry born 7 weeks premature weighing 4lb. 14oz. 17 1/2" long and his sister picture #2 Waverly L'zette Henry 5lb. 1oz 16 " long. They are doing really well and are now in the Nicu B nursery that's why we got to see them. Their parents Scott & Jill Henry are some of our good friends. Picture #3&4 are of our nephew Luke Crockett. He gave us all a scare, on Wed. (especially his mom & dad) he started screaming and just not acting like his self and Rob & Christy decided to take him to the ER, they were truly inspired. When they got their the found out his intestines had folded into themselves causing serious problems (he could have gotten really sick). He had to be life flighted to Primary Children's and have surgery that night. He is looking really good. Hopefully he will get to come home soon.

3 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Thanks for the pictures. The twins are looking great! How wonderful that Rob & Christy listened to the spirit. I am glad to hear that Luke is recovering. He will be in my prayers.

Jenni said...

Nothing is worse than a sick baby! They are so helpless, it just breaks my heart! I'm glad things are looking good for all the babies!

Erickson Fam said...

Oh my goodness. What sweet little babies they are. I love that you take the time to go visit them. I hope their health continues to get better.