Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fishlake!!

I love the picture of my dad & Jaxsyn! She loves her Grandpa and when extra points when she asks him to sit outside on the swing, his favorite place to sit at the cabin as you can see by the view.
Here's a few pictures of how pretty Fishlake is, and the teepee which I played in when I was my kids age! I don't even know who built it, but it's been there forever. The girls were taking pictures and they all wanted their picture taken with me (with my hair not done & no makeup yeah!)

We did some work on the cabin we painted & changed doors. It is a work in progress every time we go. It's been over 14 years since we overhauled it last time.

4 comments:

Jen B. said...

I never new it was so beautiful up there! What a great place to be able to make great memories!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That looks like fun! looks like a great view from the porch! Jaxsyn looks so cute on the swing:)

Robby and Christy said...

jaxsyn looks so grown up in the picture with your dad. Cute pics!

corrychronicles said...

i am convinced more and more that I need to schedule a family trip up to fish lake and otter creek. It looks like you had lots of fun.