Saturday, July 5, 2008

Stadium of Fire!

We took the kids to see Miley Cyrus! We had a good time, I think the kids wished the were seeing Hannah Montana not Miley, because all of her songs were from her "NEW" album so none of the kids knew them. The Blue Man Group was awesome and so were the dancers, well actually everything else was awesome, sky divers, the jets, and the flag. The fireworks were the best we've ever seen at the Stadium of Fire. The kids actually did pretty good except for the need to go to the bathroom too many times! After waking at 5:30 am we were pretty exhausted when it was over. I have to explain the kissing photo, because we had a ton of crazy BYU coeds around us (total zoobee land). So we were making fun of them being cheesy and they thought it was funny and Ryan said "It starts like that (pointing to all of them) and ends up like this 11 years later (pointing out our 3 kids)!"

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow. How we wished we were there!!

kjSmith said...

My daughter would have LOVED to go but there was just no way this year. Don't worry about the BBQ. No big deal. We should get together soon though. Your culdesac of fire sounds way awesome! I can't wait until our street actually has some neighbors and we can start traditions like that.

Dani said...

Great pictures! Glad you all had fun! Before we went, I kept telling my kids that Miley wouldn't be doing any of her Hannah stuff so they would be prepared. I wish that she could have done one or two Hannah songs though. They would have loved that!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Cute Pictures! I will agree... the fireworks were awesome! I will also agree on the kissing thing....That cracks me up it starts like this and ends up with WAY too many kids...wondering how in the heck that happened so fast LOL!!!

corrychronicles said...

You are so lucky, I wanted to go to the stadium of fire so bad. We use to go when it wasn't such a hot thing to do. We saw Toby Keith which was okay but I would have loved to seey good ol' Hannah Montana.

angela said...

It was a great show... i wish me and Rich were sitting where you were, I didn't get ANY action all night!!