Friday, August 8, 2008

Ryan's Cousin SURPRISE Party!

Megan, Ryan's cousin turned 25 this week, so her mom (Anne) made a mini reunion and came to Utah see everyone and celebrate. Anne through a surprise party, which Christy & Robby provided the house , I did the games, and Christy made the cake and I helped her. So on Friday night we got there and it was really fun. We played "fishing with your feet" where you catch fish in a pool of bubbles, then had the adults play the frozen tee shirt race. That was fun and crazy I think we would play this again. After the kids had a wet sponge fight. We ended up inside because there was a billion mosquito's. Sam ended up with 21 bites!! I hope Megan had a good party, and it was great seeing Anne & David. Leif & a different Christy were there from CA so it was fun to see them also!!

3 comments:

Robby and Christy said...

Thanks for the help on the cake. We make a great team. Sorry about the mosquitos. Robby is spraying the yard as I type. Hopefully there won't be any nasty bugs for family dinner next Sunday.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Hey you guys! That was really cool to put together a party for Megs. I talked to her after it all took place and she just loved it all. She felt so loved and important by her family. I tried so hard to come to it, but I just couldn't get work off. Thanks for making my sister's 25th birthday super important and fun! We love you guys!

Anne Holdaway said...

Yeah Chelsi, it worked so hopefully I will be able to get on this anytime. Thank you again for making this such a special time for Megan. All the work you went to for the games and helping on the cake last minute, it was just perfect. The main thing is that I had you, from a very long distance, help me pull off a miracle surprise and it worked. That is what thrills me. No matter what else happened, we had a party and I got to hug a lot of adults and tons of babies and that did my heart good. Have a wonderful day my sweet niece-in-law. Big hugs and tons of love, Annie