Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chelsi's 30!!!!



Ryan was the best husband ever and invites a few close family & friends (150) to come to a party at Jumpin Jacks for my 30th birthday! Her rented the whole place out from 7-9pm so everyone's kids would have plenty to do! It was amazing and so much fun! He planned every detail the invites, the cake, the food, the location and purchasing everything! I felt so loved and grateful to have been blessed with just a great group of people to be my friends! Christy my sister-in-law made the cake and must say WOW wasn't it awesome!! Thanks Ryan for making this the best birthday I have ever had, I love you so much!

10 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That was such a fun party! I am glad you had a good birthday:) Your cake was so cute...thanks for a good time!:)

Eliza said...

Happy Birthday Chels! I'm not far behind ya (yikes 30!)

Lacie said...

I haven't had that much fun in a while seeing I don't step outside my house. I was paying for it the next day though, I could hardly walk. It felt like my stomach was going to rip open and my inner thighs were burning. This just made me sound like such a loser:)LOL

Jen B. said...

Thank you so much for inviting us!! It was so fun and I am glad I got to share your special day with you!!

Jenni said...

What a way to celebrate your birthday--with all your closest friends and family! We hope you had a great day--it certainly looks like you did!!

Shelly Kenison said...

Happy Birthday! Ryan really did a great job! It was such a fun party.

Adrienne said...

Really? Better than the sleepover year where you laughed so hard you peed your pants?! That looks SO awesome, Chels! And you totally deserve to turn 30 with a bang.

Erickson Fam said...

That is a crazy fun cake! I love it. Sounds like it was a rockn' party. Happy birthday!!

Dani said...

Happy (late) Birthday Chelsi! So sorry we couldn't make it to your party. You seriously still look like you're 20!

Lynzi said...

Welcome to the 30's club! I keep telling myself, 30 is the new 20! It's all a big lie to help me feel NOT so old! haha! Happy belated birthday! :)