Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back 2 School!

Everyone is in school, I had adorable photos but I lost my camera. So until I find it no pictures! Okay I found the camera (a week later!). Samantha is in 4th grade, Ashlynn is in 2nd, and Coleman is in Kindergarten. He just started today, the girls started a week ago. I dropped him off and only cried a couple tears, it's sad how you want them to start school and yet you still cry when they go.

1- Sam & her friends Drew & Ashley

2-Ashlynn & her friend Summmer

3-Coleman & his friend Tyler

3 comments:

Sarah H. said...

We aren't quite to Kindergarten with Noah yet, but when I dropped him off for his first day of Preschool I had a little lonely feeling inside to have my Noah back even though he is only gone for 2 1/2 hours each time 3 days a week. I bet it is nice for you to have 3 in school.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Yes I know that feeling...so nice for them to be going but a little sad and lonely without them at times:)

Dani said...

I think the main reason that I get so sad is that I realize how fast time is going. School starting is just another reminder of that. I'm in the same boat, 3 in Elem. this year!