Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay, thanks Lacie another tag!

This is a hard one! Rules: At the end of the list see if you were tagged; then go take pictures of the same places as I took, right then NO cheating! No cleaning, no picking up, or straightening. Hey I didn't as you will see in the photos!
1- Kitchen Sink- No too bad, could be worse.
2-Laundry Room-15 minutes earlier I unloaded the laundry shoot for laundry day!
3-The fridge-Okay that never get's better, it's usually a mess!
4-My Bathroom- See I'm not a horrible slob.
5- My Closet- Too small for the both of us!
6- Favorite Shoes- For the summer Cros are the only way to go!
7-Favorite place in the house: Family Room
8-What my kids are doing: The older 3 are at school, Jaxsyn watching Nemo eating peaches!
9-Self Portrait: No Make-up at 8:45 sorry it's scary I know


Last but not Least:
10- Dream Vacation:
Those who know me, know I am sick of traveling! So a weekend with nothing to do but veg in my family room sounds awesome!

I tag: Jenni M., Adrienne L., Kathryn S., Sarah H, Shelly P. (your Saratoga home please, please, please!!!! Then we will all feel better!), & Mary Jean C. (then we can see you cool new diggs!) No Cheating!!!

3 comments:

Lacie said...

I thought it was a fun tag. Your self portrait looks like you cut your hair. LOVE IT!!!

Jenni said...

Ok, I am not going to do this tag!! Right now we are crammed into an apartment and I would die if anyone saw my closet!! How 'bout a rain check until we get into a house???

Shelly Kenison said...

I just saw your tag I will take pictures the next time I am there just to make you happy, and yes you will will not be disappointed.