Saturday, August 2, 2008

Breaking Dawn Party!






Okay I know I should have posted this forever ago, but I was reading and now I'm DONE!!! I liked it! Some of it dragged a little but all in all a good book. Well a few ladies (15 or so) went to a party at Borders! We even made tee-shirts, mine said "imprinted team jacob"!. The girl dressed as Emily (Amy in our group!) even won the costume contest!! We went to Macaroni Grill for a late dinner then headed over to the bookstore our #'s were 351 so we waited until 1:15am to get our books! On the drive home the car ride got crazy from a few girls (to remain nameless, okay Jen & Melissa) screaming out the windows that Breaking dawn was here!! Okay we may sound crazy, but we actually aren't die hards, just girls who like to have fun!!!

4 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That was a good time:) Too bad I don't know how to OPEN my eyes for the pictures LOL!! Real nice HAHAHA!!

Lacie said...

That would have been fun, but I don't think I would have been able to function the next day. I don't see how Rachelle stayed up that long.

Jen B. said...

I love it!!! The pictures don't explain the long wait it just looks like a jolly good time!! And it was....I love the pic of melissa hanging out the window!!!! PRICELESS!!

Erickson Fam said...

Love the t-shirts. We weren't as creative at our Breaking Dawn party, but it was still a good time.
I agree - some of the book seemed to drag, but I enjoyed it overall.
Glad you had fun!