Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fishlake Trip!


We went with the Brower family down to the cabin! The first night the 2 little ones were hyper, and making crazy face. That night about 1 am we heard someone throwing up, it was Coleman. So Ryan took him downstairs to sleep then he threw-up again at 3:30 am. A little later it was Boston throwing up and suddenly we thought it might not end with them. But no one else got sick, the boys had 2 friends also throw-up the day before. The next day we had our rafting adventure. The kids then just walked through the river and got wet since we all were already! It was a fun trip!

9 comments:

Lacie said...

The slide show was the cutest story, I normal click on it and look through the pictures fast but that was so fun the watch. Personally I like the prom picture the best.

Dani said...

Looks like a fun trip. I haven't been to Fish Lake in a long time. I really enjoyed your post about Coleman's birth too. What a crazy but wonderful story!

Jen B. said...

Woo Hoo good time!! Thanks again for inviting us! We had alot of fun. Who needs a dinner date first??

Jen B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robby and Christy said...

I wanna build a raft! That looks like fun!

Corinne said...

Looks like you had so much fun, I'm sad we missed out, maybe next time. The raft looks like a lot of fun.

Amy's Blog said...

I love Fish Lake! I haven't been there since I was a kid! I love that 2 kids threw-up and you still say it was a great time. :) Great attitude!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like fun! I loved all the pictures:) I don't think I would have gotten on the raft though LOL!!

Lynzi said...

What a cool slide show! I love it! Looks like ya'll had a blast! Awesome...