Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged!

FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Scera Pool Lifeguard & swim teacher
2. Dental Hygiene Assistant
3. The Closet (now Maurices)
4. Schlotzskys
FOUR MOVIES I WOULD (OR HAVE) WATCHED OVER AND OVER:
1.Pretty Woman
2. Sleeping With The Enemy
3. Wedding Planner
4. How To Lose a Guy in Ten Days
FOUR PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Logan
2. Orem
3.Provo (Alta Apartments 4 months)
4. Spanish Fork
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY:
1. Kathy (mother-in-law)
2. Ryan
3. My Blog
4. Pta People
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Thanksgiving Dinner
2. Sour Cream Enchiladas
3. Roast Beef Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
4. Dr. Pepper (hey that's a food right)
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Shopping
2. The Beach
3. Camping
4. Family Cabin
FOUR THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2008:
1. Summer family vacations (Disneyland, Cherryhill, Cabin, Camping& anything else we plan)
2. My kids birthdays
3. My 30th Birthday!!
4. Finishing more of my Backyard
FOUR FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG:
1. Mary Jean
2. Melissa
3. Christy
4. Sarah

5 comments:

Dani said...

Hey Chelsi- Thanks for inviting me to your blog! Your tag was fun to read, I think it's such a great way to get to know people! Tell Ryan hi from us too.

Lacie said...

I love that you have your blog email you. Is it when someone leaves a comment?

Corinne said...

30 this year!!! Is Ryan planning something big??? If not he better.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That is my favorite feature on the blog...that it actually emails you your comments I LOVE IT!! I will get right on that tag....when I wake up tomorrow morning LOL!!!:)

Shelly Kenison said...

Nice plug for your 30th. Don't worry it won't be forgotten!