Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bunco Last Night!

Jen, Rochelle, Jenn, Sherry, Tara, Corinne, Becky, Lacie,
Noelle, Chelsi(me), Melissa, & Jen
I know most of my friends have this picture on their blog to, but this is still the only thing I did last night! We had the infamous Meg come and do toe nail painting instead of playing Bunco. It was fun and we all ended up having cute nails!! By the way that's 3 Jen's but we actually have 2 more Jen's in our neighborhood. I had my toes painted chocolate brown with pink little flowers.

5 comments:

Jennifer Parcell said...

Love it! We should have gotten some toe shots to add as well! oh well! Fun night!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

OK the blog addict thing...LOL LOL!!! I love it! I am busting up over here!!!!:)

Corinne said...

It was really fun last night!!! This blogging thing is going to comsume my life.

Lacie said...

I Love that we all have the same picture. By the way I did take nail shots and they were NOT cute.

Shelly Kenison said...

Way jealous! I didn't do anything nearly as fun.