Saturday, April 5, 2008

6 things you might not know about me! (tag your all it!)

1. I only eat red & purple skittles! I sometimes eat the yellow, but I eat them first to save the best for last.
2. If it gets late at night and I start laughing, I snort.
3. I almost always leave the last bite of a sandwich, hot dog, or hamburger on my plate.
4. I talk in my sleep a lot. I once yelled "walk", when I was dreaming that someone was running on the deck when I was a lifeguard. Also when I do something different or exciting I re-live it again over and over in my sleep. I went to Prom 5 times (in my pj's) after I had gone the night before!
5. I love pickles, when Ryan worked at Mc Grath's he would bring home a take home box full of pickle spears and ranch dressing.
6. During each pregnancy my taste buds changed so in high school I like Dr. Pepper, after Sam: Pepsi, after Ashlynn: Dr. Pepper, after Coleman: Pepsi, after Jaxsyn: Dr. Pepper.

As you can see I love food!

3 comments:

Jen B. said...

I love to read thease!!! I think it is so funny that you leave the last bite!! read mine and you'll see why!! We are more alike than I think we know! Sorry if that makes you sad! J/K

Lacie said...

I love pickles too. But I think it won't last:)

Jennifer Parcell said...

I also shout things out in my sleep, and one night I was growling like a tiger really loud! Nick makes fun of me for that all the time! Actually he tells everyone that his wife is a real tiger in bed! Get it! HEHEHEHE