Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Family In Moab 2008!


We took a lot of photos, I just couldn't help it, it was just so pretty. These are the ones of our family! Sand Dune arch was on of the kids favorites only .2 miles round trip! They got to climb on the arch and play in the sand. That day we also hiked landscape arch (photo below) Day 2 we hiked Delicate Arch 3 mile roundtrip!!! The kids waked by themselves and I carried Jaxsyn on my back (she wouldn't climb with Ryan!). Day 3 we checked out Dead Horse Point and Upheaval Dome, and Mesa Arch! The Picture of the cliff is of Mesa Arch, Awesome huh!

This Picture is of Upheaval Dome!

We ACTUALLY had 4 more feet behind us even though it looks like we are right on the edge!

7 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Looks like FUN! It makes me want to take a trip down south! AND yes you look very close to that edge...I don't know about that...yikes!

Shelly Kenison said...

Wow what an awesome trip. It looks gorgeous. Sounds like you had a good workout while you were there too.

Lacie said...

I didn't even know you went on vacation again! That looks like fun. I can't believe the kids ACTUALLY walked that far, good for them. It really is BEAUTIFUL there!!!!

Sarah H. said...

What an awesome trip. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. It's amazing what kind of beauty there is in Utah. We don't see much of it and I've lived here almost my whole life.

Erickson Fam said...

Wow! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pics!!

I think the .2 mil would be my fav too!

Jenni said...

Oh I miss Utah! Kansas is pretty too, but different. And yes, there are TONS of fun things for kids to do here. It's very family friendly.

Plus, we're within an hour of most of the major church history sites!

Dani said...

That looks so beautiful! I haven't been to Moab for a long time, maybe it's time for us to go! Your pictures are great!