Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hi, I'm in Texas!!!

Howdy, ya'll I'm here in the Great State of Texas! By the way I hope it's warm there because it is here!! Yea!!! I got here yesterday and have been having loads of fun going to the stockyards, I rode a bull. Eating, shopping, eating, & shopping some more! Fun, Fun, Fun! We are making cards tonight so we will be up late again! Last night we stayed up until 1:30 looking up blogs on blogsearch.google.com! We realized 90% of bloggers must be LDS because all the random blogs were of LDS people we didn't know!! We would search a last name of someone we knew and even though we never found most of their blogs, we found a lot of LDS families! Funny huh! Ryan & the kids have had a great weekend, even without me there! The girls went and saw "ANNIE" at Kingsbury Hall with my mom!! Ryan & Coleman had a great time going and meeting the BYU players scrimmage and sign autographs for the kids!!

10 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

Thanks for coming, it was a ton of fun!

Jenni said...

Thanks for letting us view your blog! What a gorgeous family you have!

Lacie said...

Looks like fun, and YES it was finally warm here. You have gone on so many vacations lately, I feel like I never see you. But good for you to get away:)

Jen B. said...

Welcome Home!! Its good to see you again, only to say goodby again! I am gald you are having a fun jumpstart to your summer!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I love your background...WAY TO GO! Looks like you are having lots of fun in Texas! Yeeeeeehaww!! hehehe:)

Jennifer Parcell said...

I wanna ride the bull!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I'm just thinkin....but riding the bull might not be such a good idea for you jenn....

Erickson Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erickson Fam said...

It was nice to meet you while in the Great Lone Star State.. You are too funny! I'm glad you were able to get some shopping in while here (it's one of my fav parts!!).

KathiG said...

Hey, Chelsi, Steven & Janis don't live that far from the stockyards. If you'd known they were there y'all might've been able to see each other.