Tuesday, April 29, 2008

27 dresses!

Yea, 27 dresses came out today! I bought it while shopping at Walmart!!! I've not seen it but i'm so excited to see it! By the way p.s. I Love You comes out on May 6th!! That's a good one!! We've been so busy this week I haven't taken any pictures to blog. We did all the yard work this weekend and then went out with so old friends Kirk & Danielle. We have not gone to dinner with them since Ryan & I were dating crazy huh!! Ryan & Kirk have gone out a handful of times in the 11 years, but Danielle & I have not gone. I ran into her blog!! We've had crazy amounts of soccer and teacher appreciation week stuff. I can't believe the kids will be out of school in 4 weeks wow crazy!!!!! Summer may actually be coming!

6 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

27 dresses is such a cute movie. We will have to plan a girls night to enjoy it together!!! I can't believe school is almost out this year went by too quickly.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I want to see BOTH those movies...thanks for the info!:) I am so excited for summer! Of course 2 weeks into having the kids home all day every day, I may have a different story...LOL! No, it will be a nice break from the school schedules & of course the warm weather that comes with it will be a plus..NO DOUBT:):)

Erickson Fam said...

I hope you like 27 dresses... it for sure is a movie you need to watch with some girlfriends.
PS I Love you is also a favorite. You should ask Shelly how she enjoyed it. She cried pretty much the whole time!
I'm sure going to miss that girl :(

Dani said...

It was fun to see you guys again! We'll have to do it again sometime soon!

I haven't seen 27 dresses yet either, and I plan to watch it this weekend. Should be fun, I hear it's great!

Lacie said...

4 weeks?!??!?! Are you kidding me? That is CRAZY! The neighborhood is going to be wild!

Amy's Blog said...

Is this Kirk Adams and Danielle from my grade? I don't think I knew they got married! How crazy.