Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bee's Playing for Satan's Team & Robber's in the House!

Coleman got stung by a bee, so he came inside running. I already knew something was wrong, as a mom there's a really hurt cry and a I think I'm hurt cry. So I heard him start screaming and I started out to find him. He came and started yelling "I got stung by a bee"! So I mixed up baking soda and water to put on his hand to take the sting out! As you can see he was still mad, even though it didn't hurt anymore. He told me "I wasn't even being mean to the bee, I landed on it when I jumped off the tramp" I said "Bee's don't know better they get scared and sting you." He said "Bee's are on Satan's Team!" I Said "No, they're not." he said "Yes, they are they hurt people for no reason!" I couldn't help but laugh!

I left next door to play Bunko, Ryan was gone last night so I left Sam in charge and the monitor on so I could hear everything. So suddenly Sam calls my cell phone and says there's robbers in the house and we're not going back in we're on the front porch! So I step outside and there they are all sitting on the front step. They said they heard a door close and people talking. I went inside and heard the 2-way radio with people talking. I had turned it on earlier to see if the batteries were dead, I thought I had turned it off! Someone had gotten on the same frequency and were having a conversation! So I told Samantha she did the right thing, if you hear robbers go outside and call mom! So none the less I did not make it back Bunko I just stayed home with them. I was just helping out a friend it's not even my Bunko group, but I still felt bad!

4 comments:

Lacie said...

I love that the bee is on satan's team....LOL I would have been scared if I heard someone in my house too.

Shelly Kenison said...

how horrible to have such a scary experience. Wow a smart girl to get everyone out. I love Coleman's comment about the bee. Just remind him if we didn't have bee's we wouldn't have honey or pretty flowers maybe he will change his mind.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

LOL...that cracks me up that the bee is on satan's team! That is so funny that he would think of that....I guess it is kinda true in a kids eyes hehehe:)

Heather Bird said...

Coleman comment made me laugh. Wow that is some deep insight. He is so cute. I hope you remember that one for a while. I agree with Shelly, what would we do without those bees no honey, no flowers to of my favorite things.

Way to go Sam. She is really growing up. You are teaching them right.