Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fishlake Scuba Trip!

Ryan & I went on a get away to the cabin with friends! The kids stayed home with Grandma & Grandpa Hirst making pies, going to Thanksgiving Point, & just having a great time. Thanks Mom & Dad for all you do!! We have not been to the cabin without kids since we had kids (9 years!), so it was a great time!
Our gorgeous view from the front porch of the cabin!Everyone who came! A little tired from 2 very late nights! 2am & 3am
Ryan & I; Dennis & Heather; Matt & Ramie; Rick & Corinne!My mighty spearfishing husband!

A few other fun pics!
The girls stayed at the cabin and scrapbooked,
made cards, finished projects, or just read & relaxed!
The guys went on scuba dives and spearfished in the lake!

7 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

YES I am officially very jealous. Looks like you had an awesome time. The couple pictures with the amazing background makes the whole trip worth it. It looks like it was such a great weekend. We will have to schedule better so we don't miss out next time.

KathiG said...

Oh, the fall colors are gorgeous, Chelsi. Was the water that cool that they had to wear wetsuits? HA! I've always regretted that I wasn't able to visit Utah during the fall of the year. I'd love to see the aspen trees change color. Thanks for the pics.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

How fun! Those are such pretty Fall pictures...and that is so funny how they are all in wet suits:) They look like professional scuba divers hehe:)

Amy's Blog said...

You are so ambitious with the scrap-booking and projects at the cabin. I would have napped and read the entire time and then felt like I didn't do anything. :)

Holly said...

This looks like a fun couples trip. The boys are doing things they love, the girls are doing things they love, and then you get together and have fun together.

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

What a fun trip for just the adults! I'm sure you both needed the break too. Love you guys!

Corinne said...

It was a fun time, thanks for the invite. I like that our husbands have a hobby that take us on vacations. And hopefully vacations far away maybe Mexico!!!! Hint Hint.