Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coleman LOVES soccer!

We knew Coleman would love being able to play sports this year (in Spanish Fork you can't until in Kindergarten). He was a really good soccer player and loved it, when they subbed him out he would stand there get a drink of Gaterade and say "I want to go back in"! It has been a lot of fun watching him. Wrestling starts in 3 weeks!
Here's a video of one of his goals! Look to the right of the screen and you can see the ball go over the goalie's head!!

9 comments:

Eliza said...

Go Coleman! My kids are loving it too.

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for Coleman! He's the reason we were undefeated. It was a fun season.Next year??!

Lacie said...

He is a natural!

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

Already a pro athlete!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Way to go Coleman!! I lOVE soccer..it is so fun to watch:)

Dani said...

That is so fun. He really goes after it! I miss soccer now that Braden doesn't play anymore. I guess I'll start over when Tanner is old enough!

Kallas Family said...

I didn't know you lived in Spanish Fork. So do we. Where do you guys live?

KathiG said...

Good shot, Coleman!! I'm going to Texas the weekend of the 18th and will get to eagerly watch Megan & Olivia play in their soccer games. Haven't gotten to see Megan since the fall of 2006 and it'll the be the first time to watch Olivia. Good thing my new camera has video. Just gotta figure out how to put video on my blog & on Facebook. ;-))

Shelly Kenison said...

You Rock Coleman!