Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Conference Coffee Cake!?!?

Every 6 months our family gathers for Conference Coffee Cake (I didn't name it, I married into it!) during the Sunday morning session. Seems like a contradiction to have coffee cake at conference, but it is just Bisquick & Raspberries (I think) it's not my recipe it's my mother-in-laws. We had it at our house because Ryan's parents are serving a mission in the Dominican Republic. The kids all play and the adults watch LDS General Conference. It's a great tradition and I love being able to listen to the leaders of our church with my family surrounding me.

4 comments:

J&J said...

I love the family traditions.We always have pumpkin pancakes and buttermilk syrup, it is soo good!! Conference was great, the parts that I got to listen to anyway, having kids makes it a little hard! I can't wait till they come out in the Ensign so I can read all of it:)

Corinne said...

You always have fun family traditions. It's nice to see that your still getting the family together even though Ryans parents aren't there. Looks like fun.

Robby and Christy said...

Thanks for hosting. Those were some darn good carmel apples

Robby and Christy said...

And what a handsome family they are. Especially the devilishly handsome man lying on the floor.