Saturday, October 25, 2008

Warning I am really Happy!

Don't let this make you worry, I am truly happy, actually really happy, but my life sometimes makes me feel this way. With school, sports, activities, work, PTA, social life, family activities, church callings, church activities (all, not just one's I plan), making dinner, trying to keep the house clean, kids social life, doctor's appointments, dentist appointments, football games, parties, getting Halloween costumes ready and etc. etc etc I feel like I could use just a week to breathe!. So blogging was put on the back burner, but I will get it all in so I can print my blog to make a book (so I NEVER have to scrapbook AGAIN!)! So bear with me in the many post I have added and the more to come!

2 comments:

Dani said...

I SO get how you are feeling! Life is just so busy. Sounds like you always make time for the fun though, and I think that is great! Keep up the good work!

Amy's Blog said...

Haha! I love it! You are very busy, I don't know how you do it all. Do you hate scrapbooking? I always thought it was the most boring thing on EARTH! :)