Thursday, September 25, 2008

Little Mother's!

Samantha & Ashlynn are great little mother's! When we had the twins over this week they were so helpful. Sam buckled them in their car seats, walked with them holding their hands, helped making dinner, and bathed the kids and then read to Ayden before bed.
Ashlynn was a great help also she watched them while Sam & I made dinner and read to Tate before bed. She also played house with them in the afternoon.
The girls have actually grown up so much this year, they are able to help do things around the house (done well, not just kid done). Samantha has even started babysitting for us for a hour or so at a time (while I stay close to home), by next year we will be able to leave the kids with her for a longer time I'm so excited that this day has come, finally after 10 years!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

Okay, if Sam and Ashlynn are making rice krispies too, they are total mini-Chelses.

Shelly Kenison said...

What did you expect? Your girls have got one of the best examples of motherhood living right with them. How fun to have them old enough that you can leave every once in a while. Will my day ever come???

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

What good girls!! I LOVE when they start helping more and more, it makes our jobs so much easier:)

Barrett, Melinda, Angel Trinity, and Baby Zander said...

That's the role of being the older kids...I was the "Mother" to my brother and sister...it just comes with the territory. Love ya!

Robby and Christy said...

Thanks heaps for watching the twins Chelsi. I owe you big time!!