Thursday, September 11, 2008

Princess Rella's (Lindsey's) Wedding!

My cousin Lindsey Hirst got married to Tony Christenson (?) on the 23rd of August. She got married in the St. George Temple. She looked beautiful and Jaxsyn started calling her Princess Rella (Cinderella!)! The trip was fun we went with my family and got to take the kids swimming where my 2 girls wanted me to teach them flip turns (a proud moment for me!)

This is the kids waiting outside, in 100 degree temperatures! Seriously it was so freaking hot and the photographer was only taking 3 pictures at the temple but he took FOREVER to place us. So my two kids who can't deal well with heat were freaking out (Ashlynn & Jaxsyn). They weren't just misbehaving there bodies just don't do well in the heat! I told my kids they were never allowed to get married in August in St. George. But don't they look so cute!

1 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Your kids look Adorable! I love all the girls cute dresses...FUN!