Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ryan!


35 Years old today!!!!
Top Ten Reasons Why I Love You!
10- Your smile & how you get better looking every year!
9- How you support me in all of my dreams.
8- What a hard worker you are.
7- That you have woken up with every baby, every night since they were born. Make breakfast every morning for the kids, and do the dinner dishes almost every night! (Yep I'm spoiled!)
6- How you can have fun no matter what situation you are put into.
5- What a loyal friend you are, and how you would do anything for anyone.
4- How dedicated you are to BYU football! It truly makes Saturdays a lot more fun!
And your love of scuba, spearfishing, and getting out with the guys!
3- How giving you are, you always think of others more than yourself.
2- What a great dad you are, they love you so much and look up to you everyday! You are a great example for them.
1- What a great husband you are, I still look at you and think wow I really love him so much! You are my best friend and I love how you make me feel pretty, how we snuggle in bed on Sat. & Sun. mornings, how you still swat my bum every time I walk away, how we can sit and laugh together just being silly(like yesterday when we were making the bed!), and how many memories we have made together and how many more we have to make!
Happy Birthday My Love!
-Chelsi

5 comments:

kjSmith said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! What, no huge birthday party? Jared still gets heart burn everytime we drive by Jumpin'Jacks because now he has to think of something cool to do for my 30th. Heehee.

Kirstin said...

aahh. You are cute still, even after all this time. I think Ryan is pretty awesome too.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Happy Birthday Ryan...a little late:) I love the 10 reasons...so cute!!

Lacie said...

Happy Birthday! I bet the best part was the date with his oldest daughter:)

Amy's Blog said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! You were also a fabulous friend to have in all those growing-up years. You deserve all the happiness in the world!