Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all my blogging family & friends! No hobby has brought my such joy as blogging. I have cried, laughed, prayed, shared, and loved with you all so many memories. I have been able to grow closer to those I already knew, reacquaint with those I had lost and learned about those who I have never even met! Thank you for sharing this year with me and my family & for sharing your memories and families with me also! I have been very blessed this year and have the memories written down (blogged & printed) to share with my children for years to come. The next RS meeting on Family History I can actually say done!!!! Wow that's a first! Thanks you guys & love you all tons!!

3 comments:

J&J said...

This blogging thing really has been so fun getting connected with everyone! I have enjoyed getting to know you better!! You are so fun and a great person!

Kelli said...

I always enjoy reading your blog and getting to know you and your cute family better. Blogging really is such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends. I'm glad we can blog together :) Have a Merry Christmas!

corrychronicles said...

It is nice to get caught up on people through their blogs, especially when you no longer live by them. Now that I am connected to a better internet I can post more and keep better tabs on what is going on in everyone's family. I always enjoy reading your blog, Merry Christmas!